Google pays me; on your clicks below!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

MS v23.0 Released!!

Yeah so after being in beta for a year, the full fledged product (version 23.0) was launched today with great euphoria!! :)

Hey, without puzzling around any more - I am glad to share with all my new friends out here in this elite group of ours - the Blogosphere, that itz my Birthday today!! I've turned 23 today(27th January) N herez the Cake N Sweets(sorry, they are Virtual though!! :)) for U guyz.....jus thought of sharing this moment n this day with all my new but vey dear buddies out here.....












And thought this day would be perfect to tell you all, (some of you've wanted to know what does MS stand for? - A Special surprise for my very dear blog-pal ManishJi), that MS are my initials and are therefore the acronym for my name - 'Manish Soni' :) Today I've updated my pic in the profile n have also shared some of my pics collection, which U can access
here.


Seems like itz going the wrong way, hey itz as if I am giving away all surprises.......ideally should be the other way round :-)........now c'mon I am expecting all the surprise gifts (yeah again virtual ones) from you buddies!! Hey, Jus kidding (I can do that today atleast, after all itz My Day!! :D). All your wishes n support is the driving force for me. I've been getting that n hope I continue to get the same in the future too!! Hey, BTW all you dear pals out here can still continue to call me MS (:-D

11 Comments:

At Fri Jan 27, 02:11:00 AM 2006, Blogger Why not sure said...

Me first to wish u on ur birthday.

hope the bugs which were reported in ur earlier version are not present in v23 :). Just kidding,,,

Have a fantastic release of the version and may this version and coming versions to come functions perfectly without any major bugs.

Good wishes on ur birthday.

 
At Fri Jan 27, 07:04:00 AM 2006, Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Lo ji tum to apne hi humnaam nikle. waise to naam mein kuch nahin rakha par phir bhi mujhe humesha khushi milti hai apne doston ko unke naam se sambodhit karne ki!:)
To Janmadin ki hardik shubhkaamnayein Manish! Asha hai blogsphere ki is sarjamin pe aage ke versions ki launch bhi mujhe dekhne ko milegi!

 
At Fri Jan 27, 04:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger Dawn said...

Manish ji :) Janam din ki bahut bahut shubhkamnayein aapko...:D

aap yoon hee har saal ye din manayein aur hum sabhi ke sang mithaiyan khayein ;)

woh geet yaad aagaya.....baar baar din ye aaye baar baar dil ye gaaye tum jiyo hazaaron saal ye hai meri aarzoo..Happy Birthday To You..Manish ji :)

wow now its Manish square :D
khush rahein sada

cheers

 
At Sat Jan 28, 04:12:00 AM 2006, Blogger MS said...

@Het,
Thanks mate N yep congrats 4 being the first from the blogging community to wish me :)
Yeah friend, I've rectified quite a few bugs in this version :) N hope to continue doing the same in the future versions too!!
After all, Learning frm mistakes and Constantly Evolving N Developing oneself, is what is very important 4 one's self improvement.

@ManishJi,
Yes sir, hum aapke hi humnaam nikle, aur mujhe bhi is baat ki khushi hai ki mere naam se hi koi hai jo mujhe jeeven ki baarikiyon ko samjhaate hain aur unka ehsaas bhi karaate hain, woh bhi ek behad hi khaas andaz mein, apni geet mala ke zariye.
Shukriyaa ManishJi aapki shubhkaamnaoon ka. N I'll try my best to share the launch of my next version too with all my dear friends out here :D

@Nagu,
Thanks 4 the wishes dear!! Welcome to my blog.

@Ritika,
Welcome N thanks 4 flipping thru the papers of this book(mY LiFE) here :)

@Dawn,
Thanks 4 such lovely wishes in Hindi :)
Well, letz have only one ManishJi here, the gr8 one himself, jo hamein woh hasin nagme sunaate rehte hain apni geet mala ke dwaara. I'll b MS as usual!! Kya kehti hain aap Dawn??

 
At Sat Jan 28, 06:32:00 AM 2006, Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

hi first time here, followed from my blog:)

cheers

 
At Sat Jan 28, 06:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger Rupa (BNB) said...

Belated happy birthday.. :) even my brothers birthday is on 27th Jan


thanks for visiting for my blog, else I would not have come across such a wonderful blog..

Very impressive.will Come back again.
:)

 
At Sat Jan 28, 08:35:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Belated b'day wishes to you dude!!!

MS v23 is out??
WAWW!!!

I hope there will be no service packs and all....you will continue to be bug free all this year ;)

Hehehe...

 
At Mon Jan 30, 05:30:00 AM 2006, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

belated bday wishes :)

i want the cake too :))))

 
At Mon Feb 06, 07:22:00 AM 2006, Blogger PuNeEt said...

Oh gosh...
am so heavenly late here ;-)

Nevertheless
Belated wishes for u

Wishing you all the success and happiness

God Bless You

Another Manish... thats exciting

Cheers

 
At Mon Feb 06, 10:30:00 PM 2006, Blogger Omni said...

I hope you had a happy birthday!! :-)

(Click here if you dare)

 
At Sun Feb 12, 06:12:00 AM 2006, Blogger MS said...

@BnB,
Thanks 4 your wishes too dear N welcome to my world. Glad 2 know that your brother's Bday is also on the same day....hope U'd have had a gr8 time celebrating with him.

@Arz000n,
Yep dude...this version would not require any service pack, hopefully!! :) N thanks 4 the wishes.

@Ganga,
Thanks to my dear buddy. N welcome back to our blogging world, hope U had a gr8 time off!!

@Deepa,
Thanks....N cake to maine pehle hi de diya thaa naa!! :) Didn't you have it? Oh I guess by the time U came in, everybody else would have gulped it...neways a new one is available now...U can have that dear :)
Hey Juz kidding :) Thanks once again for coming by!!

@Puneet,
Thatz ok dear....am blessed to have friends like U in this special world. Thanks mate!!

@Omni,
Back after a long time. Neways thanks 4 your wishes dear n keep frequenting....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home